MCAD Systems Administrator
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The MCAD Support team provides 24x7 operations and customer support across Apple's PD (Mechanical Engineering) organizations and associated users. The qualified candidate will be highly collaborative, efficient and customer focused while balancing the ongoing development of a scalable infrastructure and organization. The MCAD support environment is a fast paced, multifaceted work environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills and must be able to prioritize efficiently. The candidate must also be able to react quickly to customer demands and work optimally under pressure.
- 5+ years supporting desktop hardware environments, Virtual Desktops and infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years of supporting mixed Mac OS/Windows/Linux infrastructure environments
- Minimum 3 year experience in Virtualization and Configuration management
- 3+ years of network troubleshooting and infrastructure support
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Outstanding people skills and premier customer service are a must
Experience with the development, deployment and support of IT infrastructures. Desktop support both locally and remotely to solve user issues. Experience with Windows 10 as well as software and hardware deployments. Experience with Windows Server, SCCM and Active Directory. Experience with VMWare, Virtual Desktop and Engineering IT infrastructure Experience in Linux will be an added bonus Experience in supporting large number of Design engineers Optimally communicate with customers, team members, and management. Ensure support organization policies are established and adopted. Able to work effectively with both internal and external teams and resources.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent