Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here at Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for an experienced iOS developer with a passion for delivering spectacular enterprise iPhone and iPad apps. Our team believes in fun, camaraderie, learning, and collaboration at work, and are looking for candidates that share those values.
- In-depth understanding of Swift (Objective-C experience is a plus)
- Up to date experience with UIKit, and the iOS SDK
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Strong unit testing skills
- A track record in leading projects, mentoring peers, and collaborating with technical and business partners
This is your chance to join a sizable team of iOS app developers that is focused on delivering world-class enterprise iOS apps that are core to Apple’s business. Our team has a strong sense of community - we hold each other and our apps to the highest standards, and maintain that through constructive code reviews, brainstorming sessions, and pair programming when appropriate. We also value personal relationships and take the time to get to know each other and our partners. Sound good? We’d love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Core Data is a plus