AI/ML - Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done through natural interaction. Join the Siri Understanding / Machine Hearing group at Apple. We are looking for exceptional machine learning infrastructure engineers passionate about customer experiences, who love working with ML modeling production pipeline, which impacts the efficiency of delivering the best ML models in Apple products used by millions of customers all over the world.
- Experiences in design, development and maintenance of tools for ML modeling pipeline, including big data processing, model training and evaluation, continuous integration and development, model quality monitoring and analytics
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and/or Java/Scala as well as scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Strong analytical skills and a real passion for efficiency of modeling process
- Knowledge with common deep learning toolkits in preferred
- Knowledge and experiences with AWS cloud computing and Kubernetes is preferred
- Prior experience working on analyzing and processing large amounts of data under Apache Hadoop and Spark is a plus
You will be a part of a small, collaborative team of talented researchers and engineers responsible for building tools to process and manage training and test data, automate and optimize model training and evaluation process, and monitor the quality and efficiency of production models that machine hearing team builds and delivers. Directly contribute to the accuracy of Siri in all supported languages and devices. You should thrive in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, and collaborate well with other engineering teams at Apple.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with large-scale data processing and data analytics tools is a huge plus.
- Previous experience in a prototyping team or role is a big plus.