North America Channel Marketing Manager, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
SUMMARY At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access insightful and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote their content. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Apple Search Ads on the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. Apple Search Ads is an easy, efficient, and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of app downloads resulting from a search on the App Store, Apple Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We’re looking for a highly motivated marketer with deep B2B and sales enablement functional expertise to drive implementation of our North America channel marketing efforts. Reporting to the Global Channel Marketing Lead, this person will deliver marketing programs across multiple touch points to engage customers and drive revenue. Are you passionate about mobile marketing and a specialist in content and narrative development? Do you thrive in fast paced, dynamic environments and quickly build positive relationships with cross functional partners? If so, we'd love to hear from you!!
- A minimum of 8 years of B2B channel or partner marketing experience for a leading brand, Advertising platform or technology, or marketing agency
- Have prior success supporting sales teams and marketing directly to agencies, big brand performance marketers or app developers and supporting sales teams — strong preference for app promotion experience
- Be proactive, self-sufficient, and able to excel within ambiguity
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Listen and socialize ideas across functions and influence leadership on key decisions
- Display strong quantitative skills and ability to distill large amounts of data into insights and action plans
- Consistently deliver excellent work, backed by strategic creative and analytical thinking and superb project management
- Remain highly composed in a multifaceted environment with multiple priorities
- Quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional and global colleagues
- Possess an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust
At the highest level, the North America Channel Marketing Manager develops and deploys effective marketing campaigns and engagement programs that demonstrate the importance and value of Apple Search Ads in our customers’ app promotion marketing mix and drive regional business success. Through cross functional partnership (e.g. with Data Insights, Product Marketing, Creative, and Sales), the Channel Marketing Manager will deeply understand what differentiates our advertising products and services from other app promotion options and will define our unique value to app developers. Day-to-day, you will run multiple projects, priorities, and overlapping deadlines to deliver marketing initiatives that drive Apple Search Ads adoption, engagement and growth across North America. You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with Sales leaders in San Francisco and New York to establish the specific requirements for the region. Lastly, driving all aspects of successful implementation and measurement of regional marketing programs, events and pilots, and providing local insights to the global channel team.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Analytics or related field.
- Some travel required.