Senior Social Media Analyst, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Senior Social Media Analyst to work on the Apple Services Digital Marketing team to help us build our Video brands on social in more meaningful ways for our audience, take our social storytelling and content formats to the next level, grow our total social media footprint, and drive greater business impact on social for our subscription businesses. You will be working on setting our reporting process and analysis standards, while also delivering quality insights for our TV+ business and its associated content. You have your finger on the pulse of culture, are up-to-date on social and digital trends, have a close understanding of today’s consumer, understand the television and movie industries and are able to successfully evangelize, educate, and enable within a very large organization.
- Capability to code in SQL, Python, or R preferred; proficient in Excel/Numbers
- Able to work with social platform backend tools
- Ability to effectively collaborate with social, creative, marketing, advertising and data science when needed
- Experience leading both FTE and Contracted analysts on successful projects
- Able to understand content performance from a total, paid and organic perspective, and translate performance into actionable next steps
- Proficient in social listening and competitive analysis tools
- Proficient in audience and consumer analytics tools like Demographics Pro and Global Web Index
- Standardize success metrics across Apple’s Social Media Network (owned, talent, partners, and fans) - Inspire and delegate to both directly managed and contracted analysts - Streamline reporting pillars, workflows, and templates for organic social team - Build and maintain online data analytics dashboards - Establish social KPIs and performance benchmarks by platform, campaign, and content type - Track audience analytics and insights in collaboration with internal partners - Conduct attribution analysis to determine variables in content that lead to success - Manage social listening and competitive analysis in alignment with internal partners as well as external tools and vendors - Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on trends, and develop relevant case studies and best practices in partnership with the social team - Synthesize and compare social data and analytics with cross-functional datasets to develop actionable insights - Create actionable insights that drive the business forward and show success in progress to KPI - Communicate and present findings to key stakeholders via both email and in person presentation
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.