Global Channel Marketing Manager for Display Advertising, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote their content. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Apple Search Ads on the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We’re looking for an exceptional marketer to deliver integrated marketing programs that empower our partners and grow the Apple News business globally. Reporting to the Global Channel Marketing Lead, this person will drive global display advertising partner marketing channel strategy, develop content, launch initiatives and activations, and guide regional execution. Do you have deep partner marketing and digital media industry experience and a strong grasp of the global advertising landscape and various business models? Are you a solutions-oriented marketer who thrives in dynamic environments and can quickly build productive relationships across geographically distributed teams? If so, we'd love to hear from you !!
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in digital media marketing for a leading brand, advertising platform or technology, media publisher, or marketing agency
- Have prior success delivering go-to-market campaigns and partner marketing programs; strong preference for media agency or publisher advertiser experience, including executing display campaigns, digital media planning, and/or initiatives with media companies
- Be proactive, self-sufficient, and able to excel within ambiguity
- Demonstrate extraordinary communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effectively listen and socialize ideas, manage partners, and influence leadership on key decisions
- Display strong quantitative skills and ability to distill large amounts of data into insights and measurable action plans
- Consistently deliver critical thinking, superb project management, and excellent work on deadline
- Remain highly composed in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional and global colleagues
- Possess an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust
At the highest level, the Global Channel Marketing Manager of Display Advertising leads initiatives that educate, enable, and motivate Apple Ad Platforms partners to successfully monetize Apple News across the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia. For Apple display advertising partners (media publishers, resellers, and agencies), this person will develop go-to-market and sustaining marketing frameworks and plans; create narratives, content toolkits and partner guidelines; lead product education programs; and build product awareness and investment through co-marketing engagements. Day-to-day, they will closely collaborate on partner initiatives with cross functional Apple Ad Platforms teams (Product Marketing, Product, Business Development, and Sales), as well as with other Apple functions (Apple News Publisher team, Marcom, PR, Corporate Affairs, Legal, etc.) for content usage and clearances, PR, and partner event activations.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Business Administration, or related field.
- Some travel required