Product Operations Lead, Apple Card & Apple Cash
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments launched by Apple five years ago. Apple Pay is rapidly growing and recently launched Apple Card – a new kind of credit card, built by Apple. Apple Card is founded on simplicity, transparency and privacy, and designed to help customers lead a healthier financial life. Apple Card has been the most successful credit launch in history, and we’re just getting started. The Apple Card and Apple Cash wallet operations team is seeking an experienced Digital Payments & Consumer Cards Servicing leader, to help drive and support the evolution of the business, working in lockstep with internal and external business partners. In this role, you’ll provide servicing insights and feedback to product and other internal and external partners, and also drive the launch readiness of new product features. You will work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, to improve the quality of our services and efficiency and scalability of our operations. You should have significant experience in launch readiness, partner management, business chat experience and customer servicing (Onboarding, Disputes, Collections etc.) This role is full-time and is located in our Cupertino, California office.
- Minimum experience of 8-10 years in digital payments, consumer bank cards, consumer credit servicing and product operations
- Experience in New Feature Readiness, Agent/operational readiness, customer self-service, facilitating insights, and driving improvements to the customer and agent experience
- Experience in motivating change management, and content writing
- Adept at identifying developing trends and quickly developing solutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and get results in a new space
- Passion for digging deep into a subject matter area
- Aptitude for driving methodical improvements using qualitative and quantitative data to inform solutions
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, utilize outstanding influencing skills, and demonstrate strong senior-level/executive communication abilities
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and unpredictable work environment
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics to senior leaders and partners
- Analytical and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Aptitude and interest in new technical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale projects on-time with consistently successful results while working across departments and time zones.
- Solid ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrixed organization.
- High level of proficiency crafting high impact presentations to clearly articulate solutions.
- Experience in designing and improving operational processes and workflows for the most efficient and effective service experience (Lean Six Sigma).
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence others.
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred.
- Integrity, energy and sense of urgency to “make things happen”
Drive efficiency and effectiveness of Apple Card & Apple Cash servicing work-streams to ensure outstanding customer service Drive operational readiness and effectively communicate product features and changes to customer service and delivery teams Develop and drive improvements across internal and external stakeholders to create best-in-class operational experiences through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach Drive cross-functional discussions with partners around what our customers are telling us, and provide visibility into gaps Define and measure operational metrics and outcomes, and continually improve processes Track and manage all business operations work-streams for critical initiatives. Partner with product and program teams to ensure outstanding customer experience. Scope and directly manage requirements/use case process for larger initiatives as needed. This will involve working with key business partners. Lead regularly scheduled, cross-functional updates and business reviews. Engage with colleagues across cross-functional teams to identify integration points and dependencies, and developing high level solution proposals for these integrations. Some travel required (20-25%)
Education & Experience
B.A./B.S. Degree required; Masters/MBA preferred.