Financial Analyst - Cloud Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the in industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its ambitious line up of products, including Mac, iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and Apple Music. At Apple, you’ll share in a dedication to excellence by partnering with extraordinary managers and co-workers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation.” We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, collaboration, excellence, and proactive thinking. We are in search of a Cloud Services Analyst to partner with our infrastructure teams to establish and manage internal cost metrics as well as develop a comparative model for external 3rd party services. Along with a strong analytical attitude, this role will require a significant amount of partnership, both with the business and with our internal finance teams. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, able to take initiative and work independently. We want you to bring thought leadership to inspire change and drive Apple's Internet Services.
- 3+ years finance experience
- Validated analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key components that drive informed decisions
- Comfortable working with ambiguous data
- Shown ability to work independently and respond rapidly in a fast changing business environment
- Technical or business background in cloud computing
- Strong sense of team
- Innate curiosity - passion for and experience with Apple’s products
- Ability to challenge current thinking in constructive ways
- Excellent multi-functional partner
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Develop and manage cost models for our services offered by our infrastructure team (Cassandra, Hadoop, Kafka etc.); including SLAs and KPIs. Establish a matrix comparing features and costs from external providers to aid in the strategic allocation of resource demand. Partner to help establish an internal marketplace for data center resources.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent required.