Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? If so, consider joining us! We are seeking a Team Administrative Assistant. This position requires a tenacious self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the team & take initiative to tackle problems independently. In addition to being organized and analytical, you have the strong business judgment and interpersonal skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels.
- High energy. We're a fun, hardworking, upbeat team. We work with fun people!
- Detail-oriented. You are organized and know that details matter.
- Articulate. You are excellent at communicating, both spoken and written.
- Speedy. You work well under pressure, anticipate changes and react.
- Personal. You “get” people and know how to adapt your style to get what you need.
- Independent. Once settled in a role, you don't need to be told what to do — you know!
- Creative. You are inventive. You find ways around problems. You like to learn.
- Support a growing team of engineers and editors with daily requests/needs to keep the team running efficiently from an administrative perspective - Onboard new team members, ordering equipment, track inventory, and handle space planning - Maintain order in office area, kitchen and mailroom, stocking office supplies, handle drinks/snacks vendors - Catering as needed and coordinate events with other admins throughout the year - You will exercise flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust and prioritize schedules based on frequent, last-minute changes - You will need a high level of integrity and discretion in handling highly confidential information, integrity at all levels is imperative - Work closely with admin team on other key initiatives and provide backup support across the admin team as needed - Positive, dedicated and approachable personality is a must!