Apple Support Communities Senior Moderator
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
The Senior Moderator will focus on our relationship with Up and Comer community members in Apple Support Communities. They will support global community member accounts and partner closely with community stakeholders. They will engage with the community and maintain a healthy environment for community members to interact with each other. They will resolve escalations from the Moderation team and partners, and they will have an active role in improving the quality of moderation.
- Working knowledge of Apple’s operating systems and Apple hardware
- Must be a customer focused person who is self motivated, friendly and has a passion for online communities and social media
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient, self-directed and detail-oriented work habits
- Familiarity with basic web technologies a plus
Education & Experience
Normally requires BS degree plus 1-3 years experience in a customer service/support environment or equivalent experience.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to relate and communicate to all types of customers, stakeholders and situations. Requires excellent organizational skills as well a strong technical aptitude. Position will require working weekends and non-standard hours.