3D Vision Logistic and Fulfillment Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
- Experience in international freight and domestic transportation
- Prior experience in procurement, logistics, supply chain management and/or manufacturing operations.
- Strong organizational skills from both administrative and hands-on standpoints
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Capable of working individually or as part of a multifunctional team including peers and/or senior managers.
- Self starter that can work on their own initiative.
- Strong Excel skills desired
- Prioritization skills and flexibility to constantly focus on the most important project in a fast changing environment.
The Logistics and Fulfillment Specialist will manage worldwide freights and processes, monitor and manage order fulfillment processes, and help with inventory control activities. - Logistics - Manage, Review and Monitor shipments - Resolve receiving and shipping issues - Manage international shipping documentation requirements - Prepare documents for shipping and arranges for shipment - Work with internal and external teams to ensure that 3DV aligns with regulations, guidelines, company policies - Document, maintain and improve procedures - Forecast inventory levels based on fulfillment trends - Review field failures trends - Monitor spare parts (fulfillment) requests - Monitor and track RMAs - Monitor inventory levels and material shortages
Education & Experience