Product Manager – Recruiting Software
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Are you interested in making a difference in how digital recruitment will differentiate in a highly competitive talent landscape? We are looking for a hardworking, technical and creative product/project manager to join our team to focus on enhancing our user experiences by improving systems and tools across the recruitment lifecycle. You will apply research and focus group input to help infuse ideas for assessing and on-boarding new vendors and functionality. Evolve vendor relationships to proactively assess how their technology roadmaps might align with ours, lead technology projects, and partner with development teams in and outside Apple - all to enable our global recruitment organization to hire the best talent that will continue to fuel our innovation across Apple. You will be an integral part of the recruitment technology team enabling one of the most productive recruitment organizations that support our amazingly diverse functional and technical hiring demands, working on strategic recruitment solutions at scale. If you thrive in environments of uncertainty and are able to pivot with constantly evolving requirements and new technologies, you’ll love it here
- 5+ years of corporate level product or project management experience required, ideally managing recruitment or HR initiatives
- Recruiting Technology: working knowledge of recruiting process, solutions, and policies with experience leading or participating in recruitment technology projects, requirements definitions, user acceptance and/or implementations
- Proven experience in planning, leading and delivering multiple projects with varied deadlines
- Experience assembling, leading and inspiring cross functional project teams; development, support, organizational readiness, change management and training
- Exceptional organization and documentation skills
- Independent, self-motivated and comfortable engaging and developing relationships quickly.
- Thrives under pressure, and comfortable with ambiguity. Embraces change enthusiastically.
- Proven ability in analyzing often complex situations
- Experience delivering flexible solutions across multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with Apple procedures and systems preferred
This role will be responsible for a variety of recruitment related technology projects, including gathering and synthesizing user requirements, researching solution providers, analyzing potential solutions, and recommending and informing the technology roadmap. Technology projects include understanding the user experience, the recruitment process, current tools, guidelines and policies. Additionally, own, foster and maintain excellent vendor relationships, proactively understand their technology innovations and how it may add value and/or align to our priorities. Ultimately this role will partner to build a holistic technology roadmap and evolve vendor partnerships and solutions across our ecosystem. Be hands on, self-motivated, and possess exceptional communication, user empathy and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will embrace all opportunities to innovate solutions, inspire others and drive continuous improvement to the user experiences and efficiencies. This person will have shown success at a corporate level, leading and driving key initiatives within a global organization. Must be able to decipher through complex scenarios and large amounts of data, work inclusively across diverse groups of cross-functional partners and various geographical locations. Be the liaison with many internal teams at Apple, responsible for building, developing solutions and partnering with the central teams responsible for communications, training, support and marketing that directly service the recruitment organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, with 5+ years of related experience in a similar field is preferred; recruitment, recruiting technology or related software development, product development and/or project management experience. Solid understanding of recruitment enterprise solutions