iPhone CapEx Systems Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Product Operations Capital Expenditures Systems Team sits at a unique intersection of business processes, factory management, finance, and IT– giving individuals broad insight into the operations of multiple lines of business. This outstanding team drives operational excellence through optimization across process, data and technology. You will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking efforts to improve the way Apple executes factory equipment management.
- 4-6 years of project management experience
- Hands on experience managing large cross functional projects
- Ability to work through ambiguous goals and organizational structure
- Ability to be a self starter, motivated and driven
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in efficient management of end to end project lifecycle
- Experienced in business engagement & technical teams
- Experience working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements
- Experience in manufacturing equipment and factory operations is preferred
- Background in data systems, analysis, and visualization (Python, VBA, Tableau, SQL) highly desirable
In this role you will be responsible for planning and managing deployment of various business solutions for the iPhone Capex Product Operations organization. We lead and participate in efforts for process standardization, ideation and development of tools, and implementation through successful completion. - Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. - Possess strong analytical, project management and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. - You are willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level. - Success requires an individual to think strategically, connecting the dots of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the all key deliverables. - You should be ambitious, comfortable working with minimal guidance in a global, fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment. - You are a capable and consummate teammate working with cross functional and cross various LOB teams to identify improvements and deliver capabilities that will exceed users’ expectations.
Education & Experience
- BS Degree or equivalent degree, MBA is considered a plus. - Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3-5 years and a Master’s degree. - MBA or MS in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance, or similar field preferred. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.