Sr. Engineering Manager- Mail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager for Mail to join and lead the development and growth of our Mail engineering team. This is the team responsible for crafting the mail application on both iOS and Mac OS which is responsible for connecting hundreds of millions of people around the globe.
- Significant experience designing, developing, and delivering consumer products.
- Experienced leader with proven ability to grow and guide a development organization through productive critique, evangelism, guiding, training, learning, and coaching.
- Dedicated, motivated, self-driven problem solver with a focus on building strong cross-functional partnerships which inform a long term strategic vision for our products.
- A track record of initiating and managing cross-functional and cross-organizational projects, building productive relationships with stakeholders, and influencing decision makers.
- Knowledge of Internet Mail standards (MIME, IMAP, SMTP, POP, etc) is a plus, but not a requirement.
Join Apple’s Mail team as a Senior Engineering manager who is responsible for the design and delivery of Mail. Our team cares deeply about building unparalleled experiences for our users who depend on Mail to connect with people around the globe. In this role, you will: * Work with your team, define a long term roadmap for our products. * Grow a world class engineering team. * Work with colleagues on a shared code base, sharing and contributing in a highly collaborative environment. * Curate and actively contribute to the larger organization’s culture and processes * Work with your peers to create an incredible experience for our teams that attracts world class talent.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required Master’s degree preferred.