iOS Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services- Apple Park
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
There are job opportunities, and then there are career-defining moments. This might be yours. We are forming a brand new iOS engineering team within the Apple Cloud organization. You will join a fast-paced and high-growth team, where you will have direct impact on the results. You will help build the team's culture, and participate in defining the technology and engineering practices. You will not only be building customer-facing apps, but have a chance to contribute to iOS, macOS and others. You will get to learn about these platforms with all their glory, and have access to the tools that you can only find at Apple. We'd love to hear from you!
- - Solid understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- - Strong grasp of Swift/Objective C design patterns
- - 3+ years of experience with iOS engineering using UIKit, AppKit and GCD
- - Strong ability to write performant and correct multi-threaded code
- - Outstanding ability to identify and resolve complex problems with simple and elegant solutions
- - Talent for cleanly architecting UI features
- - Passion for quality and attention to detail
- - Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- - Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter
The team is in charge of iCloud subscriptions, which means we have a direct impact on Apple's revenue. This brings phenomenal visibility to our work. We know our product is great, but we also believe we can make it even better. We need your engineering skills as well as your product ideas to define and build the next generation of features that your friends and family are going to use. You will get to collaborate with many engineering teams across Apple, therefore good communication and relationship-building skills are crucial to your success. Having an inquisitive mind and asking questions will help you not only achieve immediate results, but also inspire new ideas for your next killer feature. At Apple Cloud, we're very invested in your personal growth. We will work with you to define your career goals and help you get closer to them with mentorship, training and education. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education & Experience
BS or MS or Phd in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience