Inside AE - Government
Washington DC, District of Columbia, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We provide support and collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions, and then help drive the execution of the solution.
- You have consultative selling experience in transformative solutions and developing channel growth strategies for Government customers, preferably the Department of Defense.
- In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future. Or you bring demonstrated ability as an Account Executive for a mobile device company.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the sophisticated simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be outstanding – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You build competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
You will partner closely with our partners' sales force to capture their hearts and minds for Apple’s ecosystem through training, tools, and programs to grow the Apple footprint in our territory. You will work collaboratively by connecting our channel partners, carrier partners, Government customers, and the rest of Apple with our strategic solutions partners and other third party developers to build technical solutions for transformation. Through the partnership, you will identify new Government opportunities and support them through closure. You will make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. You will share status, progress and facilitate sales activity across the carrier, customer and Apple sales teams.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.