QA Engineer- Apple Cloud
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re looking for a passionate Engineer to test frameworks on iOS, watchOS, tvOS, & macOS for Apple Account and Authentication Frameworks. We need someone who is comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, and someone creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build better products.
- - Solid understanding of development lifecycles, testing methodologies, and QA processes.
- - Experienced in developing test plans, building tools and test frameworks.
- - Strong debugging skills to identify software issues.
- - Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate technical problems to software teams and management.
- - Passionate and inquisitive, seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
As a Software Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of a wide range of tools and applications including command-line interfaces, CI systems, and frameworks. You will also be responsible collecting testing results from cross functional teams, and reporting on them to make overall quality decisions for Apple Account and Authentication projects. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent