Art Director, Services
Culver City, California, United States
We are seeking a conceptual Art Director to work in a team responsible for developing global multi-platform marketing campaigns and/or on platform content for Apple Services which includes Apple Music, Arcade, News, iCloud, AppleCare and more! We conceptualize and create marketing and/or content campaigns across media and platforms. You will be required to maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards. You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drives engagement. You have a pulse on creative trends in digital marketing and/or on product content design and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organization.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality campaign creative either for marketing or on platform
- Proficient in Digital, Social, AV, and Print advertising formats and/or on product content design with top of class design benchmarks
- Experience delivering big ideas for subscription businesses a plus
- A minimum of 5 years significant experience, including 2 years management experience with growing responsibility.
- Experience in a quick moving and cross-functional focused environment
- Collaborative and team oriented approach
- International experience or experience working with global teams
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- Develop big, cut through ideas that get results - Articulate and sell these big ideas to senior leadership in the services organization and beyond - Maintain momentum around creative concepts, as a core part of the team that is responsible for bringing them into the world - Cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction - Develop multi-media extensions that extend the campaign across the Apple ecosystem - Find and develop working relationships with new creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors, to conceive/execute campaigns
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- A robust portfolio that includes top-tier creative for on-platform creative or marketing campaigns.