Culver City, California, United States
There’s the typical job. Then there’s a career at Apple. Where we'll challenge you to defy routine. To explore the far reaches of the possible. To travel unchartered paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because around here, changing the world just comes with the job description. We are looking for a world-class Designer for our Media Products and/or Services Marketing team! This is a role for the visual designer, communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end integrated creative solutions that resonate in culture; and who can collaborate well with internal and external partners. You are enthusiastic about culture and lifestyle, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and craft-focused skills. This position will work closely with the Creative Director, copywriters, art directors and producers to ideate, develop and produce global campaigns for Apple Music across all channels and platforms.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality campaign creative for either marketing or on platform content
- Fluent in Digital, Social, AV, and Print advertising formats and/or on product creative and top of class design benchmarks
- Experience delivering big ideas for subscription businesses a plus
- A minimum of 5 years significant experience with increasing responsibility.
- Experience in a quick moving and cross-functional focused environment
- Collaborative and team oriented approach
- International experience or experience working with global teams
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- We develop big, cut through ideas that get results - Articulate and sell these big ideas to senior leadership in the services organization and beyond - Maintain momentum around creative concepts, as a core part of the team that is responsible for bringing them into the world - Cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction - We develop multi-media extensions that extend the campaign across the Apple ecosystem - Find and develop working relationships with new creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors, to conceive/execute campaigns
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- A robust portfolio that displays top-tier creative campaigns in either marketing or on platform content.