Photography Producer, Kids & Family Content Apple TV+ Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking a photography professional with significant studio still department experience to join our photography department for our original content production. In this role, you will work on multiple photography productions at all stages including pre-production, production, release and potential awards windows. The focus of this role is supporting our Kids & Family content. As a photography producer, your extraordinary aesthetic sense, creative eye and strategic understanding of material help you anticipate the unusual needs of our complex and complicated projects, including live-action and animation. You are experienced at developing and maintaining valuable relationships with photographers, filmmakers and talent representatives, and you are an excellent teammate.
- 5 or more years in a studio photo department or related high-performance photo service organization.
- Hands-on extensive experience editing photographic material for a multitude of purposes including, but not limited to: publicity, creative advertising, social media, partnerships and international needs.
- Experience with tent pole titles including interaction with all studio departments, talent reps, filmmakers, visual FX producers, animation post teams, young actors and puppets.
- You are able to liaise and maintain excellent working relationships with filmmakers, talent reps and vendors.
- Experience handling special photo shoots.
- Working knowledge of talent contracts regarding photographic legal and likeness restrictions.
- Experience with on-line editing programs and ability to pull still frames from features and episodes.
- You have a deep network and knowledge of event photographers, experience with red carpet set-ups and follow-up of press images.
- Knowledge of unit photographers worldwide and experience with the hiring process.
- You handle multiple projects at once while meeting our constantly changing deadlines.
- You are a consummate teammate with dedication to quality who instills confidence in others at Apple.
- High level of energy, passion, leadership and dedication.
- You are effective in working with our diverse group of people.
- Basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Photoshop with ability to pull frames, edit, adjust, crop and caption images.
Lead unit photographers on assigned projects and liaise unit publicists to make sure all needs are covered. Help oversee talent approvals on all projects. Provide, manage and coordinate selections of photographic material for all marketing departments, as needed. Work closely with project executives and leadership on photo selections to meet strategic goals. Handle requests for archival material as needed. Help supervise event photographers on all titles and work with house photographer to secure red carpet set-ups and follow-up selection for press.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.