Supply Chain Operations Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The EMEIA Product Operations team is responsible for all areas of product operations within Europe, including Manufacturing, Engineering, Test, Quality, In-Region OEM management, R&D, Procurement and Planning. We are looking for an experience Operations Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for leading the experienced planning operations team in Cork, ensuring that all critical metrics are met while focusing on innovation, process development and report automation to enable the team to scale for growth. Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job!
- 5+ years within a production planning, logistics, supply chain operations or similar role
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in people management
- Self driven and enthusiastic leader with a consistent record for delivering results.
- Ability to present data and complex subjects to different audiences across multiple functions and levels.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, with a persistent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and analytical skills in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working both as an individual and within a cross functional team with the ability to lead a project to implementation.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
As leader of the Product Ops Planning team, your main focus will be to develop and deploy strategies that continue to deliver an exceptional customer experience while ensuring that they are executed in an efficient manner. You will continuously challenge the status quo and ensure we are operating as effectively as possible. You will develop strategies to scale with the business and ensure that the necessary process changes etc are implemented on time. As part of this, it will be key to understand the existing tool set and to work with all relevant teams ensuring we have the capability, tools and knowledge to deliver the strategy. You will also need to work closely with Logistics and drive pivotal initiatives related to Supply Chain capabilities both in Cork and across Europe.
Education & Experience
Preferred background in a high tech or FMCG industry. Level 8 or above in a related field would be an advantage. However, if you feel you have relevant experience, you are encouraged to apply.
- Please note, agency assistance is not required