Senior Web Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Video Computer Vision org is a centralized applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Apple products. We balance research and product to deliver Apple quality, state-of-the-art experiences, innovating through the full stack, and partnering with HW, SW and ML teams to influence the sensor and silicon roadmap that brings our vision to life. Examples include FaceID, Animoji/Memoji, Scene Understanding, People Understanding and Positional Tracking (VIO/SLAM).
- Experience with 3D Graphics (WebGL, OpenGL, three.js)
- Expertise with one or more front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with one or more back-end frameworks such as Express, Flask, Sinatra, Django, Rails
- Expertise with cloud services, such as AWS
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation
- Keen eye for design, user experience, and detail
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Nice to have: game development or similar experience
- Nice to have: Computer vision / machine learning fundamentals
As an engineer in the Ground Truth Team, you will be part of a team building infrastructure and tools for exciting new technologies that will shape our future. We build web services that work at scale to support new products and also enable Machine Learning development workflows. We are looking for a web engineer who can build APIs, front-ends, and tools that interact with cutting-edge Machine Learning services. You will be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment. If you're passionate about the user experience, want to be part of a group that works on very early stage products, have the opportunity to shape them, and enjoy crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we may be the team for you!
Education & Experience
BS or MS CS/CE/EE (or equivalent) in the area of computer.