Finance and Operations Manager - Brand Experience
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Global Brand Experience team is responsible for the creation, management and execution of all Brand Experiences for Apple Services. As the Finance and Operations Manager you will play a vital role within this rapidly growing division that builds financial planning tools, resource planning, operation process and budget and forecast accounting to support the division. We are seeking a hardworking person who can contribute in a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organization. This position requires a proactive, highly collaborative individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in a Finance & Operations role within a production/advertising/creative agency or similar organization.
- Proven experience of working on productions and event projects
- Highly strategic with proven experience of building teams to deliver financial planning services, operations mapping across live experiences and cultural partnerships that deliver against a brief and timeline, with a demonstrable return on investment.
- Shown experience in tracking and planning resource and workflow across multiple complex concurrent projects in different locations / markets.
- Help to define, install and operate financial and operational management systems.
- Proficient in financial & budgeting software
- Outstanding attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Inventive, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Able to quickly build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple partners of all levels of seniority in a highly matrixed organization.
- You have a real passion for entertainment and pop culture and are knowledgable of all types of media with particular expertise in television, film and digital content.
You will be responsible for building and tracking a project pipeline to ensure that this cross services team are forecasting correctly against projects (whether speculative pitch work or live production) is adequately resourced. Work with the Head of this division and other heads of departments to set up clear and effective financial and operation management processes and ensure that all team members understand and are following them at all times. Define and be responsible for a plan for inducting all new team members (whether FT or contractor) to ensure they understand our process and systems from day one. Build a budget and ops tracker for each of the services we support. Own and run weekly team meetings to track projects, pitches and workflow, and set up systems to enable us to respond to fast turn around briefs and changes to projects once live. Own our relationship with finance and procurement Support as part of the pitch and delivery team on key pitches and live projects from a financial and resource perspective Identify new partners (individuals, agencies and other external companies) and standard methodology for engaging them in a way that enables them to support us in the most effective way possible. Work with the rest of the team to define an outstanding - and consistent - level of client service across all projects. Ensure that all team members adhere to best practice any all times. Ensure that projects run seamlessly from start to finish, tracking all budget work against the objectives, strategy and budget set out at the initial briefing stage. This role reports directly into the Head of the division.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.