Senior Graphic Designer - Brand Experience
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a leader with vast graphic design experience with the ability to develop a team. As a Senior Graphic Designer on the Brand Experience team, you’ll be part of a group that design and conceptualize events, live experiences and content for Apple Services. As a hardworking member of the team, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative spirit.
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in delivering outstanding design work.
- Shown experience working as part of multi-discipline teams in order to deliver global event programs.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, while still working under deadlines.
- Experience of balancing multiple projects with a collaborative approach.
- High level of passion, collaboration and dedication to your area of expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences and customers.
Manage a cross-functional team of designers, in the strategic development of all 2D graphic elements including but not limited to invitations, signage, event takeaways, presentations, and branded elements. Develop and maintain a design process that can be implemented across all services. Work closely with the Senior Experiential Designer to ensure both 2D and 3D elements have a cohesive visual language. Translate strategic creative direction into high-quality designs. Ensure graphic elements are delivered within budget and on time. Review and approve graphic designs developed by the team, ensuring work is within the overall creative vision of the project and within brand guidelines. Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling designs for sophisticated audiences This role reports into the Head of Creative for Brand Experience and is based in Culver City.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- International travel required
- Proficient in Keynote, Photoshop and Indesign