Worldwide Retail Supply Demand Planner
Sacramento, California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Individual with strong analytic abilities to support Worldwide Retail Store and Online Operations. You will focus on Supply and Demand analytics and will have responsibility for presenting your analysis to Leadership/Executive management. World-class operational excellence is a cornerstone of Apple's success, and the Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) organization plays a meaningful role in ensuring operational and financial success for Apple.
- Experience in product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, or supply chain management is essential.
- Ability to combine a working knowledge of world-class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, strong leadership skills, and business savvy.
- Effective in communication, influencing, and negotiating in a matrix organization including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and executives.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.
- Proven experience in leading and adapting approaches in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- High proficiency in Excel and aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
In this exciting role, you will drive and manage supply and demand plans that support Retail inventory and Online metrics and partner with internal teams including Operations, Retail Finance, and Retail Merchandising to drive alignment of supply and demand strategies. In addition, you will: - Develop and maintain effective working relationships within Regional Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) partners to ensure Worldwide strategies are implemented and information is globally consistent and aligned. - Ensure inventory levels in Retail Stores is maintained at the proper levels to achieve In-Stock and service level goals for all strategic products. - Be able to drive and communicate New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) strategies for RFO and communicate inventory risks and opportunities. - Work with the Retail Merchandising/Finance & Readiness teams to ensure alignment on NPI & EOL strategies. - Communicate comprehensive status/strategy to Senior/Executive management
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience required. MBA/Masters Degree in a related field is preferred.