RF Systems Analysis Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems and be part of the next iPhone! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about technology, we may have the job for you. The candidate will be responsible for debugging critical RF issues reported in a cross-functional HW/SW working environment from various verification teams. Focus would be on driving continuous performance improvements by working closely with internal development team, radio stack vendor and other cross functional teams.
- Hands-on experience in mobile phone, modem, or cellular RF design and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile communications.
- Experience in wireless systems, RF transceiver, antenna tuning, adaptive algorithm, and deep learning.
- Strong skills in embedded SW development and RF systems analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of Cellular technologies, systems architecture, protocols and 3GPP standards.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of strong OS/data structures, Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
In this role, you will be improving the cellular performance of Apple products from RF perspective. You will diagnose issues related to RF software and iPhone/iPad modem transceiver systems in close collaboration with RF HW, Baseband and Protocol SW teams by doing in-depth log analysis using various tools and code walk-throughs. In addition, you will work closely with internal systems teams, chipset vendors, and drive RF system requirements. You will also be responsible for leading product features through the development life-cycle from bring-up through acceptance. A extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with RF HW and Baseband Modem technology is desired. Experience on mobile device factory build and support would be a plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelors of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical engineering or related field required Masters in CE, EE or CS preferred.