Children's Creative Development Executive Assistant, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. In this position, you'll provide administrative support to multiple Children's Creative Executives at Apple TV+. We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's well-organized, communicative, able to effectively multi-task, prioritize, take initiative and problem solve to join us as an Executive Assistant to our Kids Development Executives.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience assisting television or film entertainment executive(s)
- Passion for and knowledge of children's programming
- Tried ability and experience in supporting executive level staff (managing daily schedules, phones/phone sheets, video conferences, travel and expenses, task management, facilities, purchasing and day to day operations of their team)
- Experience in heavy calendar management. Understanding priorities and how to schedule key meetings and events.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and actively find ways to problem solve and improve process or workflow.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business and/or executive in mind.
- Extraordinary work ethic and a “can-do” attitude for all situations – no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Efficient in Apple programs, especially iCal, Keynote, Numbers, Pages along with additional knowledge of Excel
You'll provide full administrative support to multiple Children's Creative Development Executives. You'll manage cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring; organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls; develop and manage team operations, culture, policies and procedures; have consistent interaction with top Executive Admins and Executives within Apple Inc; handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information; complete travel and expense reports; proactively manage team support, ranging from managing weekly reports, supplies, facilities and more; on-board new employees and assist in ordering equipment for tech lab. We're looking for someone to apply strategic thinking, who's able to understand the business and see the “big picture” and excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred