Video Lead, Northern Europe
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Software and Services
At Apple, we celebrate stories. Stories told through words, music, games and of course through movies and TV series. With the introduction of Apple TV+ and Apple TV Channels, we are doubling down on offering amazing content to our customers, both produced by Apple and our partners. Our Video business team has its focus on helping our partners bring their offerings to our platforms and customers in the best way possible. We are looking for an experienced new member of our business team to help grow our video business. Have a passion for video and the wider industry surrounding it? Then we want to hear from you!
- Experience in the movie and TV industry (10+ years), preferably in management position.
- You love series, movies and other types of video content and have a broad understanding of the medium, even outside of your personal tastes.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
Build, maintain and expand business relationships with partners across and outside of the video landscape. Help define the strategy of our video business in close collaboration with the local & global management teams. Monitor upcoming releases and collaborate with partners, management, editorial and marketing to execute promotional campaigns to help grow our video business. Inspire the editorial team to craft the best editorial experience possible. Education & Experience BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
Education & Experience
Regular international travel will be required. Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Apple does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.