AI/ML - Technical Product Manager, Siri Developer Efficiency
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
We’re looking for a senior technical product manager to support an organization accountable for developer tools, training, infrastructure, platform and operations required to maximize the efficiency of developers that power Siri experiences for hundreds of millions of customers around the world, across consumer products like iPhone, Apple Watch, HomePod and more. You are passionate about defining and driving KPIs measuring how efficiently Siri teams are able to deliver products to customers, including working closely with Siri leadership to secure investment in outcomes required to measurably improve efficiency. You also love rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds with engineering. You have a consistent track record of successfully leading large, highly complex, cross-functional programs. You're willing to wear any hat necessary and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You understand that software is a collaborative process and enjoy debating ideas to ultimately build the best experience possible.
- 10+ years in a product and/or technical program management role leading cross-functional teams in product development.
- Experience managing large, highly complex software programs for consumer products at scale.
- Comfortable in distributed systems and building service-oriented architecture.
- Experience building and leading healthy operations and tools teams that support live products with strong SLAs.
- Exposure to statistical learning (machine learning and/or deep learning).
- Worked in a cloud environment, supporting experimentation and fast iteration.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Innate drive to improve how things work, strong technical skills with an eye for design and user experience.
- Insatiable curiosity, not afraid to ask questions and dig deep into technical areas.
- Lead roadmap planning and execution of your features. - Work with the engineering team to build solutions that will endure for years to come. - Define, plan and deliver projects end-to-end working closely with engineering, design and other Siri PM's. - Lead all aspects of your projects including specifications, scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation. - Analyze product metrics to measure performance and use this data to drive decisions. - Be the voice of the customer — both our end users and our developers; partner with engineering and design to champion platform features that enable beautiful, compelling and intuitive end-user experiences. - Communicate project status to leads and executives, present in executive reviews and coordinate product demos. - Build strong relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups.
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD CS/CE/EE or Equivalent