Software Engineer - Internal Services, Developer Tools
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are a small team at Apple in the Developer Tools organization building innovative automated test systems. Imagine building an intelligent system that did not exist before. We take up a broad range of challenges on a daily basis like designing distributed computing infrastructure services & frameworks, reliability test infrastructure and tests. These highly available systems protect software that we ship to our users.
- Excited to learn new technologies and solutions.
- Love open source and collaboration.
- Good algorithmic background.
- Asynchronous programming.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Bonus Credits: Python, Swift, React, Shell Scripting.
The role includes but is not limited to: Prototyping, designing, developing, and shipping new experiences Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software Performing quality assurance and testing of the developed routines and applications
Education & Experience
B.S. / M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience