Siri Quality Engineering Lead
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Are you passionate about innovation that matters? Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? We interact with various engineering teams to design testing strategy and drive the quality of Siri features. You will be part of the team who crafts the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Quality Engineering team at Apple.
- 5+ years experience with vendor management and planning
- Well-versed with capacity-planning and management
- Past experience of working with scaled up vendor operations- monitoring plan consistency and KPIs would be a plus
- Highly proficient in data analysis/modelling/forecasting/operations management
- Proficient with statistical tools
- Well-versed in working multi-functionally with Vendor Operation teams, metrics, quality and support functions
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills as well as communication skills and the capability to perform within a dynamic and evolving environment
- Program Management experience is a plus
This team is responsible for defining and implementing a robust planning framework. Responsibilities include maturing our current capabilities and building new strengths. The planning office is a horizontal organisation that collaborates with multiple partners at all levels across the organisation. The planning Lead will be responsible for leading all aspects of the operations planning, strategy, engagement, ensuring compliance to execution and management. The role entails multiple projects across multiple countries.
Education & Experience
BA or BS in Business, Economics or Engineering