Apple Media Products Engineering - Front-end Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- FRONT-END KEY QUALIFICATIONS
- In-depth knowledge of REST API design
- UX design experience and sensibilities for both desktop and mobile devices
- Excellent communication skills — you collaborate effectively with other teams and communicate clearly about your work
- Knowledge of macOS/iOS and Linux environments is a plus
We’re looking for a forward-thinking self-starter to join the Apple Media Products Engineering Analytics Apps team. We’re responsible for surfacing analytics for artists and app developers through Apple Music for Artists (https://artists.apple.com (https://artists.apple.com/)) and App Analytics (https://developer.apple.com/app-store-connect/analytics/). We’re a small team making a big impact in the lives of our users by providing them deep insights into how their content is performing with their audience while still ensuring everyone’s right to privacy. This is a hands-on engineering role where you’ll participate in design and product reviews and implement new features for artists and app developers. We look for teammates who fit in well with our existing group of smart, creative, collaborative, diverse engineers who are able to take on problems and work with others to get things done.
Education & Experience
BSc or equivalent in Computer science or related subject.