iOS Engineer Health Strategic Initiatives
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you excited about working on health-related problems? Join the Health Strategic Initiative (HSI) team as we partner with large-scale organizations to deliver custom experiences designed to help our users achieve their health and fitness goals. You will be an integral part of a highly cross-functional team of designers, engineers, scientists and clinicians — all working together to address challenging problems with significant societal impact.
- Strong Swift or Objective-C skills
- Experience with iOS development tools (Xcode, Instruments)
- Familiarity with common iOS frameworks
- Experience debugging software issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized, and adaptable
As a member of HSI, you will work closely with designers and framework engineers to develop Apps that guide users through their personal wellness journey. This will require you to rapidly iterate through concepts and prototypes, while effectively communicating designs and accomplishments to the broader cross-functional team. You will need to be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with cross-cutting concerns. You will have a keen eye for detail and a deep appreciation for the user experience. Most importantly, you will have passion for the health domain and curiosity about how best to motivate, coach and reward users within an App experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience building a variety of iOS Apps from scratch (agency/dev shop experience would be helpful)
- Familiarity with design tools
- Experience with source control (git experience preferred)