Graphics and Rendering Software Developer - Apple Maps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our team and build advanced 3D graphics that delight millions of Apple Maps Users as they navigate through their day. Our team designs and develops ground breaking 3D technologies including the new "Look Around" feature in Apple Maps! We are looking for innovative and dynamic engineers to join us in our efforts to push the limits of what is possible in the graphics space.
- Strong C++ and architecture design skills
- Good understanding of memory management and multi-threaded systems
- Experience with rendering engines and graphics tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of profiling and optimization strategies
- Collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams
- Conduct code reviews and hiring interviews
As a member of our team, you will be working with Product Design and other multi-functional software and hardware engineering teams to develop graphics and rendering solutions for our web-centric solutions. Collaborating with others, you will use your graphics and performance knowledge to push the boundaries of visual user experiences. Our team is dynamic and collaborative, and we are passionate about exploring an uncharted and quickly evolving domain. As a member of our team, you will contribute by researching and fast-growing functionality of our products - a challenge demanding rapid experimentation and prototyping without sacrificing code quality. As a cohesive and hardworking team, we are working together to redefine users expectations for our products.
Education & Experience
BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or relevant experience will be considered.
- While the following skills are not required, knowledge of one or more of these areas would be valuable:
- Experience developing Games or Graphics