Digital Advertising Manager, App Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million. So, we challenged ourselves: How can we offer more perspective and insight? How do we showcase the work of creative developers? How can we make the App Store a place our hundreds of millions of customers will want to visit every single day? We’re hiring people to help make that happen! Apple is looking for a Senior Digital Marketer to join our Digital Advertising team for the App Store to drive the strategic media planning for the business, via paid advertising. You will play a key, cross-functional role and represent the App Store as we work closely with the rest of our App Store department, our agencies and the broader Apple Services teams. You have experience working against both awareness and direct-response campaign objectives and can strike the ideal balance of the two to drive scale. You approach marketing with an analytical mindset, but are ready and willing to innovate!
- 7+ years in digital advertising, with recent experience in strategy & management
- Vast experience in digital marketing, managing large budgets vs full-funnel KPI(s)
- Experience with campaign planning tools and past experience with leveraging a variety of performance channels (Social, Search, Video, etc.) for impact
- Experience with demand generation tactics (eg Linear TV, CTV/OTT, OOH and more) and in planning for their direct interaction with performance channels
- Experience working with both an internal team and external media agency
- Understanding of the Ad-tech and Mar-tech landscape
- Knowledge of the mobile app advertising ecosystem (programmatic, social, etc)
- Creativity in advertising, problem solving, and story telling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Comfort with a fast paced cadence, working across a wide breadth of initiatives
- Willingness to travel as needed
- High-level presentation and post-campaign analysis skills
Share in the team’s responsibility for the digital media strategy across Apple’s App Store initiatives, working globally with partners. This role is part of the App Store Digital Advertising organization within the larger App Store Marketing team. Serve as a conduit to larger App Store teams like Business Management and Editorial. Represent App Store’s media needs in agency meetings, vendor outreach, and in any performance readouts. Have responsibility for working on and often leading agency briefings, quarterly business reviews, budget planning, and campaign reporting. Partner with channel leads, designers, marketing analysts, etc. to execute and report against your team’s plans. Success will be measured through ability to drive acquisition, conversion, and engagement with digital campaigns. The right candidate is a hungry, creative, and an effective marketer with leadership qualities with a strategic view towards the growth and development of both the service and their team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.