Talent Development Leader, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As the Talent Development Leader for Apple TV+, you will develop a strategy in partnership with the business to identify, lead and manage diverse programs and processes which drive key talent integration across the development and talent lifecycle. You will lead industry-specific outreach programs, network and foster relationships which promote and advocate opportunities for diverse talent. You will also engage with the company’s Legal and contract compliance teams, ensuring Apple is honoring our obligations with respect to all guild-related commitments. In support of this, you will create, lead and ensure analytical insights are integrated and used to drive planning and programming, increasing accountability and measuring the impact of key initiatives.
- You will partner with Apple TV+ stakeholders, guilds and other entertainment studios to develop and implement diverse training programs for directors, writers and emerging talent.
- You will develop and drive the strategy for key talent development, in line with Apple’s values and development philosophies.
- You will manage talent development programs and measure its success globally.
- You will assess and develop a talent development strategy, applicable to all global platforms across Apple TV+. You will establish relationships and serve as a primary point of contact to People Business Partners (PBP’s), Recruiters, Apple University, Inclusion and Diversity, and Business Leaders.
- You will deliver and integrated solutions, ensuring consistency of implementation.
- You will understand the business model across the variety of teams and work to identify measurable solutions for leadership.
- You will partner with business leaders and PBP’s to help identify areas of focus and growth for diverse talent (recruiting, assignments, development).
- You are responsible to assess solutions for leaders and develop customized plans of action where needed.
Prior experience managing such programs at a major television/film studio required. Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to lead others. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization. Track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model. Effective implementation of talent initiatives, tools and processes. Expertise in People disciplines (leadership development, executive mentorship, global I&D/HR, training & development and measurement and accountability expertise).
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree required. Masters+ degree preferred Eight years of equivalent experience in the areas above preferred I&D experience preferred
- Some overnight and international travel required