iOS Framework Engineer - Apple Education Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s Education team is looking for a passionate iOS Framework Engineer to help build the next generation of our education experience. Help connect students and teachers using technology to facilitate learning, from K-12, through higher education, to life-long learning. We’re looking for an individual who loves solving problems to surprise and delight our customers. Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct impact on the success of the company? Do you want to work on products that are used globally every single day? Are you passionate about creating beautiful user experiences? If so, be part of a diverse team delivering ground-breaking applications for Education. On Apple’s Education team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on meaningful products that will impact future generations. You will play a key part on cross-functional education projects by collaborating with design, product marketing and other engineering teams. For more information about the products the team works on, visit: ClassKit: https://developer.apple.com/classkit/ Schoolwork: https://www.apple.com/education/teaching-tools/
- Experience developing for iOS or macOS
- Experience developing frameworks and APIs is a plus, but not a requirement
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for quality, attention to detail and user experience
- Passion to make an impact in the Education space
You are a strong individual contributor that can work on projects independently as well as collaborate with other team members. You will develop new and existing iPhone and iPad software for education. Build products that people want to use every single day. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, and equivalent work experience.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.