Software Developer in Test
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple has an extraordinary reputation for product quality, and we need your help to build cross platform automation frameworks, automated tests & tools to effectively test Siri Search apps/frameworks on iOS/macOS/tvOS/watchOS! We're looking for an ambitious and self motivated engineer who would like to play a key role in our development process, and help ship very high quality product(s), while working in an energizing environment across a range of technologies.
- - Experience testing mobile frameworks and/or applications
- - Experience developing automation frameworks
- - Experience developing automated software tests
- - Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
- - Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution
- - Knowledge of Swift/XCTest/XCUITest is a huge plus
- - Experience developing test plans, test cases, assessing risk, and filing appropriate defects
- - Excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies & practices
As Client Automation Engineer you will help - build and maintain XCUITest/XCTest based cross-platform test automation framework to test multiple apps and/or cross platform frameworks on iOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS - migrate UIAutomation based tests to new framework - create and maintain automated tests - Triage test results - build tools for test and product health monitoring - work with multiple cross functional teams to address test as well as product issues
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.