Cloud Training Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are establishing a centralized team to enable 3rd party cloud access and adoption. You will partner with the cloud platform team, 3rd party cloud providers and application teams to understand their training needs. You lead our cloud learning and development strategy, manage its implementation and measure its impact. The ideal candidate is someone with a proven program management track record, sound technical knowledge and skills in implementing training programs.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices
- A proven track record of training program development and management in IT industry
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree in education, human resources, computer science or a related discipline
- Professional certification, such as CPTM, is preferred
- At least 5 years of program management experience in a software development environment
- Understanding of cloud technology concepts
- Naturally accountable and responsible: Self-starter, self-motivated, disciplined, and self-sufficient
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service and integrity
- Experience with training curriculums, role based training and training providers, course deployments and online learning
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail
You will create and manage a cloud training curriculum program for third party cloud and Apple internal cloud services. You will identify training needs by consulting with stakeholders and application teams. You will develop and deliver training solutions that meet business needs. You will optimize training processes for efficiency. You will select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training. You will manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver the training.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years or equivalent experience. Professional certification, such as CPTM is a plus.