Health Partner Technical Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
"I believe, if you zoom out into the future, and you look back, and you ask the question, 'What was Apple’s greatest contribution to mankind?' it will be about health.” – Tim Cook, 2019 Health is a diverse, talented, and passionate team working on health features at the center of Apple’s strategy to improve how people manage their health, and are helping our users live healthier lives.
- 5-10 years of engineering experience in the healthcare IT space.
- Experience working at/or with EHR/EMR healthcare information systems is preferred.
- Experience with health data standards and terminologies, including HL7 FHIR, SNOMED, LOINC, SMART-on-FHIR (OAuth2) and others.
- Experience working with or supporting healthcare IT organizations is a plus.
- Enthusiastically initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships.
- Excellent analytical, comprehension, communication, writing, and consultative skills, Innovative in proposing solutions.
- Skilled in developing scripts that support the transformation of data to and from various messaging definitions.
- Knowledge of common web services protocol (HTTPS/JSON/REST).
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and platform services.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day interactions and processes required to onboard and support new EHR Vendors, technology vendors and healthcare organizations throughout their engagement with Apple. You will ensure that appropriate internal resources and teams are involved, aligned and informed. You will also ensure that vendors and healthcare organizations successfully integrate with Apple technology and continue to run smoothly during infrastructure changes and upgrades. As a member of our group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to help shape upcoming features that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day. This position is ideal for an engineer or project manager that has excellent consultative skills along with health IT background and first-hand knowledge of how healthcare organizations use clinical health data.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- ▪ Familiarity with medical, health and fitness concepts is a plus
- ▪ Passion for digital health and fitness