Distinguished Machine Learning Research Scientist - Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Experience leading a group of research scientists and communicating research to broader group
- Deep expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text Mining, Machine Learning
- Strong research background in Computational Linguistics and Digital Humanities
- Track record of publications history in credible conferences and journals
- Expertise in content understanding models using Machine Learning
- Track record of building innovative products using Machine Learning
- Proven record of research innovation and visionary leadership
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Experience partnering with engineering teams
- Experience in transferring research to production
Lead, Research, design and develop machine learning models for Apple media Products. Your role will have direct impact on how we improve discoverability of the content in App Store, Music, Video, Podcasts, and Books. Conduct human judgments and work with A/B experiments, improve ranking and relevancy models. Derive insights from the experimentation and convert them into feature improvements.
Education & Experience