Siri - Analytics Engineer, Data Organization
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking? The vision for the Siri Data organization is to improve Siri by using data as the voice of our customers. As an Analytics Engineer on the team, you will design, implement the generation of, and analyze data that informs the development of new classes of AI/ML-driven Siri experiences!
- - You are a polyglot programmer who has experience with full-stack application development. Experience with iOS development (Swift, Objective C) is a plus.
- - You have designed and developed instrumentation of the user experience in complex software systems.
- - You have built robust analytic pipelines and have a keen eye for how to scale and how to automate (e.g. Kafka, Spark, Druid, Airflow).
- - You are a statistical thinker: you care about distributions more than averages; you can find and investigate sources of variance; you ensure you can measure effect sizes from changes in the user experience.
- - You are self-motivated and curious with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and an innate drive to improve how things work.
- - You have a track record of working well with constraints, demonstrating creativity when they must be adhered to and demonstrating courage when they must be changed.
- - You have a high tolerance for ambiguity. You find a way through. You anticipate. You connect and synthesize.
- - You can influence decisions with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
You will partner closely with Siri machine learning and engineering teams who are pushing the state of the art forward for intelligent assistants. Your work will enable them to build mental models of Siri engagement and also directly shape priorities on how Siri improves. You will become an expert in Siri's architecture and sources of data to guide how the Siri experience is instrumented and measured. You will build tools that enable easier, programmatic integration of insights across the Siri partner teams. We are looking for people with a track record in designing information, deriving insights, and building relationships to affect decisions. Join us, and impact hundreds of millions of customers across billions of their interactions with a personal, intelligent assistant who is available on iPhone, iPad, HomePod, Mac, Watch, CarPlay, and tv across more than 30 languages.