Digital Advertising Manager, Apple Card and Developing Services
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is in search of an experienced Digital Advertising Manager to lead strategy for Apple Card, iCloud, and other developing businesses as part of the Apple Services Digital Marketing team in Culver City, Los Angeles. You will be responsible for managing and developing a team of strategists, executing sophisticated, cross channel, digital marketing strategies that meet the goals and KPIs of each business, and establishing yourself as a strategic thought leader for your stakeholders. Your expertise and partnership will be key to the success and growth of each business. On this team, you will work in close collaboration with our channel leads, creative strategists, analytics, and data personnel in order to build clear and data informed recommendations and plans. You’ll have experience developing end to end paid digital programs for both emerging and established businesses that require creative problem solving to overcome new and existing challenges. You’ll have superior communication and story telling skills to effectively communicate the strategic approach and rationale for each business, and develop strong relationships with your business stakeholders that extend beyond just digital media strategy in an effort to become an active participant in high level marketing decisions. Your ability to thrive in ambiguity and adapt to change will position you as both a leader and an innovator.
- 7+ years of digital media planning and strategy experience, agency experience a plus.
- Experience managing multiple direct reports.
- Expertise in cross channel tactical planning for performance and brand KPIs.
- Familiarity with digital advertising and social media platforms and their relationship with each other in cross channel media campaigns.
- Knowledge of media buying and attribution platforms.
- Experience leveraging multiple forms of media attribution and the role of each.
- Expertise in test & learn strategies intended to drive media performance.
- Extraordinary visualization and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, with experience managing strategies for several brands or businesses.
- Knowledge of financial marketing strategies a plus.
- Excellent social, oral and written communication skills
- Creativity, curiosity, proactivity
- Outcomes and solutions-oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build close relationships within and across teams
- Ability to work with agility, prioritize effectively, and delegate as necessary
You will be responsible for managing and developing a team of strategists that build and execute paid digital strategies for several lines of business within Apple, most notably the Apple Card business. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing workflow and process with the external media agency responsible for implementation of each strategy. You will provide strategic oversight for each business, and disseminate important information acquired from testing strategies on other businesses. You will also be responsible for developing new internal processes and updating existing processes to more effectively manage multiple lines of business. In addition to developing sophisticated paid digital marketing strategies, you will position yourself as the strategic thought leader for your business stakeholders and provide direction on how they allocate budgets, effectively leverage paid digital marketing for their needs, and provide insight on branding and messaging within creative. Your ability to clearly communicate challenges, solutions, recommendations, and perspectives will be integral to the team’s success in a constantly evolving environment. Furthermore, you will provide the necessary context and direction for stakeholders within the paid digital marketing team.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required; 7+ years of digital marketing experience required.