Apple Pay Marketing Enablement Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. The Apple Pay Marketing team is looking for an Enablement Manager to drive marketing requirements and tools that enable efficient marketing campaigns, customer relationship management, and program development. This position is critical for identifying new opportunities for Apple Pay and other services and ensuring marketing operations are optimized for success of these new initiatives.
- 5-10 years of experience managing marketing projects and business initiatives with strong knowledge of technical inter-workings for development
- Proven success in a marketing role including cost/benefit analysis and BRD definition
- Track record of managing customer relationship programs to grow business
- Experience with subscription services is a plus
- International work experience is highly desirable
- Solid track record of delivering marketing projects on time and within budget, from concept through maintenance
- A demonstrated pattern of success at work and in other pursuits
- A passion for customers, technology and data to deliver a stellar customer experience through efficient systems
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proactive, results-oriented, organized and driven
Apple ecosystem marketing promotion venues expansion including transaction emails, on-device presentation and identification/exploration of new venues Apple Card customer engagement communications operational setup Support Apple Card partner merchant operational process creation and plans for scale Contribute to the roadmap for the development and improvement of the customer marketing tools, including the accurate and complete measurement of all online campaign tracking; offline campaigns to be consider as well. Identification and exploration of new means of presenting Apple messages in meaningful venues within the Apple ecosystem Draft marketing requirements documents to define needs based on deep understanding of Apple services, industry standard methodologies, and key trends while upholding Apple’s Privacy commitments. Influence the functional specifications that define specific releases and improvements working across teams including database marketing, Engineering, Product Management, IS&T, merchandising, advertising partners and partner merchants. Support development of Merchant Partner Program management tools to support partners from set up, to campaign operations to back-end auditing and fulfillment. Ensure that landmarks and objectives are met through effective project management and influence of key cross-functional contributors delivering projects on time and on budget. Develop means of bringing new initiative to life with support for automation and scale to allow transfer to the appropriate business teams for ongoing management and maintenance.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.