Marketing Finance Lead, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You'll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is critical to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have an important role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success. This is a highly visible and exciting opportunity, rich in analysis and playing a critical role in supporting strategic decision making. This role will report to the Head of Operations Finance and will oversee marketing forecasts. This includes but is not limited to management of spend, actuals reporting and forecasting. As this is a startup initiative within Apple inc. the right person for this role will be hands on as well as strategic able to manage the day to day responsibilities with an eye towards company expansion.
- 7+ years of public and/or private accounting experience
- Entertainment experience supporting marketing strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP, Essbase and advanced knowledge of Excel preferred
- Strong analytical background.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and able to translate big-picture analysis
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage multiple projects, grasp new concepts, problem solve
- Ability to work comfortably with high level of ambiguity and complexity
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Liaise with Marketing teams to develop budgets, manage commitments, track spend, and provide management reporting - Prepare and present monthly forecasts and long-range planning of 3+ years - Partner with Marketing teams to facilitate campaign greenlighting processes - Develop innovative analyses to facilitate the decision-making process, call attention to discrepancies and ensure spend is lining up to forecast - Collaborate with partner Marketing and Finance teams to understand and create cross functional efficiencies - Manage close financials and reporting - Work with key stakeholders to understand spend needs and provide support and ensure business compliance in accordance with Apple policy - Aid in IT infrastructure projects and configuration of budgets within SAP - Continuously evaluate, revise, and automate financial processes to scale and adapt to a rapidly growing business
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA/CPA preferred