Tools Developer - Apple Maps Client
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are Apple Maps, and we are hiring an experienced Tools Developer to join our committed, creative, and dynamic team. Our team is looking for an enthusiastic tools engineer with full-stack development experience to support our Engineering and QA teams within Apple Maps. As a member of our team, your goal will be to partner with internal teams of the Maps Client organization to help ship exciting features. In this role, you will be working with a broad set of front and back-end technologies to help solve interesting challenges within the Maps Client Organization.
- 4 years of professional software development experience
- Experience in full-stack development
- Experience in Python or comparable programming languages
- Comfortable learning new programming languages, frameworks and technologies
- Real passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Able to ramp-up quickly on new technologies as required to support new projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Our team embraces a diverse set of responsibilities which includes improving current testing infrastructure and tools for the Maps Client team. You will work closely with the development and QA teams to design and implement new tools which foster continuous improvements both to the quality of our products and processes. This is a hands-on role for someone who enjoys taking initiative and is comfortable working with multi-functional teams. If you see yourself as a dedicated and proactive tool's developer with good communication skills and passion to succeed in an exciting and fast-paced environment, you will thrive here.
Education & Experience
MS or BS in Computer Science with 4 or more years of demonstrated experience.
- While the following skill-sets are not required, they would be helpful:
- • Familiarity with Django, Ruby on Rails or Express
- • Knowledge of Splunk, ElasticSearch and building dashboards
- • Experience in web or mobile UI automation
- • Experience in Performance Testing