Display Color Imaging Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The display visual experience team is looking for an enthusiastic display algorithm engineer to lead the development of cutting-edge color imaging solutions and technologies for future Apple products. This position is focusing on the development, prototyping, and seamless execution of technologies to enable the best front-of-screen user experience of Apple products including iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac and more. The team features a collaborative and hands-on environment that fosters engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation in the interdisciplinary ares of image processing, color science, vision science, etc. Come and join us to make a dent in the universe.
- Strong engineering background in digital color, image processing algorithm development.
- Knowledge of machine learning and relevant experience
- Prior hands-on experience of bringing new algorithm into product though prototyping, and cross-functional efforts.
- Proficiency MATALB or similar simulation and modeling tools.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of the human vision system is a plus
- Experience in display color calibration, and management.
- Experience of designing and conducting human perceptual related experiment is a big plus.
- Experience in SDK programming for hardware interface is a plus.
- Experience in developing app for iOS is a plus
Develop computational display calibration algorithm and validation procedure. Lead development of display image processing algorithm and image quality enhancement. Explore novel display front of screen application by display module and sensor integration. Work with cross-functional team to define the Apple display perception related specification and product implementation.
Education & Experience
M.S. or Ph.D. in Imaging, Color, Vision, Computer, Optics Science, EE or equivalent with 2+ years of experience in related field.