iOS Enterprise Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s Enterprise team is looking for a creative and passionate application engineer who can help ship an amazing iOS, iPadOS, and macOS product to our customers. Our team’s mission is simple: help people work together—and with our devices—at scale, whether that means a school district, a small business, or a Fortune 500 company. Your work will be critical to our success. Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct and meaningful impact on the company? Do you want to work on products that are used globally every single day? Are you passionate about creating beautiful user experiences? Do you want to work hand-in-hand with great people across Engineering, User Experience, Marketing, Product, and Support? If so, we want you to join our diverse and talented team!
- Experience developing for iOS, iPadOS, or macOS
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively on a small team, bringing leadership and experience
- Passion for quality, attention to detail, and user experience
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience with systems integration, proper architecture, API boundaries, and so forth
Consider joining a small team and crafting the software which forms the foundation for some of our most exciting products and services. We are looking for a deeply capable engineer who has a strong background in web services development, and who has built high-performance, scalable and extensible systems. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to define and implement some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems that will power a new generation Apple web services.
Education & Experience
- Strong CS fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree or learned some other way, we’d love to talk with you! - 5+ years of developing and shipping great applications, ideally on Apple’s platforms. But if you’ve had equivalent experience or have shipped great end-- user applications on other platforms or the web, again, we’d love to talk with you!