Sr. Program Manager - Retail Fulfillment Operations Business Process Re-Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager within WW Business Process Re-Engineering supporting Apple's Retail Fulfillment Operations. You will handle all aspects of global fulfillment programs and projects including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition, deliverables, and implementation. This role will span across all aspects of Retail Fulfillment for Apple including ecommerce & multi-channel capabilities, payment services & processing, post order support, store supply replenishment, reverse logistics, and new product introductions (NPI).
- Consistent record of leading strategic programs, combined with the ability to delivery multiple projects with amazing results on schedule
- Broad supply chain management, e-commerce fulfillment, order to cash, ERP, reverse logistics, and data analytics
- Relevant experience working with online and retail systems, data management, data architecture, payment, AML, and overall solution design.
- Understanding and/or experience with SAP, Global Track & Trace systems, Carrier integration knowledge, Warehouse management systems, Distribution Center operations knowledge, and analytics technologies.
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and software development life cycles.
- Proficient at running multiple efforts simultaneously in a global capability which includes working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements.
- Proficient knowledge in process mapping and other process analysis techniques.
- Experience leading process improvement / continuous improvement initiatives using best of breed industrial engineering practices.
- Demonstrable ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrix organization.
- Experience working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills that enhance project team effectiveness.
- Proven ability to lead teams with or without direct reports; natural leader and motivator, lead through influence.
- Relevant project management qualifications preferred such as PMP or other Agile methodology certifications.
You will have lead medium to large size, global cross-functional projects as well as identifying business process re-engineering opportunities. This role requires a deep understanding of fulfillment operations throughout the supply chain to handle complex, global initiatives supporting a wide range of initiatives. You will be responsible for leading cross-organizational teams to build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that improves customer satisfaction, build customer loyalty, drives revenue and increases efficiencies. You will work with senior management and global teams to define process and capability roadmaps, driving improvements of the organization, processes and use of systems and data for Apple's Retail Fulfillment Operations organization. This effort is directly linked to our retail channel(s) strategy and needs to be forward-looking. This may include: • Lead change. Implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer- focused approach • Understanding future strategies and directions to anticipate needs. • Building internal and external expertise driving best practice and innovation. • Situation analysis and audit of current organization / process / data and systems. • Gap analysis of as-is vs. to-be. • Proposing and driving new solutions that may be implemented WW or addressing local processes. • Develop metrics such as customer satisfaction, user acceptance, business impact etc. • Use analytical skills to help rationalize and inspire change. • Ability to understand and influence the technical solution and scalability concerns. Success requires an individual to think strategically, connecting the dots of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the key deliverables. Set the highest standard in terms of overall experience of your business users and project teams. Should be self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction in a global, fast- paced, sometimes ambiguous environment. A consummate teammate capable of working with business teams to identify improvements and deliver capabilities that will exceed our customers expectations.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required, MBA is desired. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.