Americas Accounts Payable Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact, where you will share in a commitment to perfection by partnering with world-class teammates, all with one unified vision—creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation.” We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity and personal accountability, who value teamwork, work product excellence and proactive thinking. If you share these values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. The Purchase to Pay (P2P) team within Global Business Solutions (GBS) is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst in Austin, TX.
- Strong prioritization skills are required, with the ability to manage several tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to capture and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to partner with external teams
- Must be comfortable working with incomplete information and dealing with ambiguity
- High level knowledge of GAAP, SOX, general ledger, finance and accounting processes
- Experience with Accounts Payable, disbursements, or treasury processes a plus
In this role you will be supporting the invoicing process for Apple AMR indirect spend. In addition to invoice processing, the analyst will be expected to identify and drive operational improvements, support project work, and collaborate with different business partners. This role will require the ability to develop creative end to end solutions to solve complex business problems. You must be detail oriented and should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree minimum in Business, Accounting, or Finance; CPA is a plus.